How to Reserve a Study Room
2. Select a date:
3. Select a time:
4. Enter name, email, etc.:
Day of your reservation:
Check in with a valid Ohio University ID at the Library Service Desk on the floor where the room is located to get your key.
Watch this short video on how to make a room reservation. Call (740) 593-2699 or ask at a Library Service Desk.
Did you know?
- Study Rooms are limited to current Ohio University Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Study Rooms may be used by individuals except the Rollins Room.
- Reservations may be made for a maximum of 2 hours in a 24-hour period.
- Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations are cancelled 15 minutes after the start of the reservation, if a room key is not checked out or no one has checked in with the Library Service Desk on the floor where the room is located.
- Reservations can be extended 1 hour if there are no succeding reservations or requests for use after a reservation has expired. Visit the Library Service Desk on the floor where the room is located to extended your reservation.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- Please report problems to the nearest Library Service Desk.
- View the complete room reservation policies.