How to Reserve a Study Room
2. Select a date:
3. Select a time:
4. Enter name, email, etc.:
Day of your reservation:
Check in with a valid Ohio University ID at the Library Service Desk on the floor where the room is located to get your key.
Watch this short video. Or call (740)-593-2699.
Did you know?
- Study Rooms are limited to current Ohio University Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Study Rooms may only be used by groups of 2 or more.
- Groups (not each individual in the group) may reserve a room for a maximum of 3 hours in a 24-hour period.
- Groups may make reservations up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations are cancelled 15 minutes after the start of the reservation, if a room key is not checked out or the group has not checked in with the Library Service Desk on the floor where the room is located.
- Reservations can be extended 1 hour if there are no succeding reservations or requests for use after a group's reservation has expired. Visit the Library Service Desk on the floor where the room is located to extended your reservation.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- Please report problems to the nearest Library Service Desk.
- View the complete room reservation policies.